Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hello. Welcome to my pool. Care for some pie?

Hey campers. What's shaking?

Just thought I'd do my duty to world and enlighten mankind with my observations, rants, and my pithy stories. Granted, I haven't the writing skills of a half eaten banana slug, nor the brain power to match said slug in a game of Uno, (Damn those Wild Draw Fours. Damn them all to HELL!), I still feel the need to express and chronicle my ride on this human experience. (Also should point out, that I'm not responsible for you, the reader, passing out due to my long, add on sentences, and blatant ignorance of the English language.)

Now ... Where do I begin? My mind is being bombarded with such randomness, that I just cyber hurled all over the place from the " " (/does the quotation finger sign in air...) stress, that I missed that slug laying another Draw Two on me. Bastard!

I'm a close to forty something man child who still thinks that the moral tales from Star Wars still holds more water today than the debauchery we see going on in the world as we live and breathe. "I dont belive it.", says Luke. "That is why, failed you did." counters the green master, Yoda. ( Alright Star Wars police... I'm para phrasing. Away with your weapons, I mean Geroge Lucas no harm. Zealots.)

I dont think this will be my opus of any sort, but I think we can have some fun together. Just as that crankey chimp at the zoo flings his poo at the mouth agaped onlookers, I too want fling my mental poo at you. Even as I type, I cringe at the non direction I'm cooking up, but hey, what the hell. Right? I too am reminded that Ol' chimp Flingy McPoo, is no longer with us. Was old age his demise or was it the poo ridden audience that got tired of his sh*t, and took him out ... CAPONE STYLE? We'll never know. Soo ... Please be patient with me, I promise I find direction to this word stew, but until then, I play my Reverse card on you.

UNO!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I am in awe of Your vebososity. Do you have any books on amazon that I can purchase? You are the Gene Wolfe of blogdom and I quiver in your literary bestial wrath. You are moonfire and I am the fizzling of a level one wand. Pray elucidate!

    ReplyDelete